;

Friday, September 4, 2009

我的处女作!

3rd Sept

Been long time I didn't post things here. hahaha...

Nothing much special today, we went to study at the library, It's been few days I follow this routine, wake up 10.30am, bath, take lunch, study, back home relax, sleep, and then wake up the next day, bath... **repeat**
=.= LOL... Can u see how we suffer from the exam here, the ONE subject (PO) that makes us to feel so tense and stressful, we do LIVE LIKE A MONK for the sake of that subject T__T

Planned to go for a heart-talk with my ladies at some cafe over here, but it ended up my fren's partner is absent and they couldn't find a replacement singer, then they just cancelled it -,-
Haha.. Here it comes the exciting part when I just recommended myself to go and replace that singer! Partner with Kelv?? Haha that'll be great... But no more heart-talk with my ladies =(

I've got the photos from my ladies, they're sooo sweet to keep the memories for me. LOL.. FYI this is the first time I sing in this kinda cafe, that's why I named it "my virgin show!" Kekekeke =p

Take a look at my partner! Ladies and gentlemen this is Mr.Kelvin!!

Performing..

My ladies~~ ^^ w@w@ and Yaya..

Housemates and Frens that came to support^^

 Break time!

Tala! All-in-One shot! =)

-the end-

ka----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ka

0 comments:

Post a Comment