;

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First day of exam..

My brain is already so tense getting to know that PO exam is really just around the corner..

Regarding the paper today, I guess we're all just so so of that, nothing much to comment, I remember the case study is a little bit weird and that's all. hahah

Tomorrow need to study after coming back from church, so i better sleep earlier.. Just feel like to write something here.. Sometimes busy life did mess us up, we forgot what we 'supposed' to do, what we 'planned' to do and what we 'thought we ought' to do at the first place..

Have u become one of it? Changing ur life style or decisions simply because u dont have enough time and too mucha things bothering u ? time to take a break bro ^^

oh... Wanna share.. I watched 17again, it was a great movie, funny yet touching, and I love it. <3<3

K, gtg. It's really late. g9 guys =]

-kaka-

0 comments:

Post a Comment